ARIZONA will perform hit songs like “Oceans Away,” “Electric Touch” and “I Was Wrong” in Indianapolis on Monday, October 10.
INDIANAPOLIS — American rock and electropop band ARIZONA will stop in Indianapolis in October on the trio’s “Album Three Coming Soon” tour.
The group will perform hit songs such as “Oceans Away”, “Electric Touch” and “I Was Wrong” in Indianapolis at the Egyptian Room at the Old National Center on Monday, October 10. Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster.com.
The Indianapolis show is scheduled at the end of the band’s tour. It will start on September 26. They will perform in 15 cities and end on October 16.
Here is a list of the cities included in the tour:
- Monday, September 26: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Tuesday, September 27: Asheville, North Carolina
- Thursday, September 29: Atlanta, Georgia
- Friday, September 30: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Saturday, October 1: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Sunday, October 2: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Tuesday, October 4: Birmingham, AL
- Wednesday, October 5: Nashville, TN
- Friday, October 7: Columbus, OH
- Saturday, October 8: Detroit, MI
- Monday, October 10: Indianapolis, IN
- Tuesday, October 11: Lawrence, KS
- Wednesday, October 12: Tulsa, OK
- Saturday, October 15: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania
- Sunday, October 16: Wallingford, Connecticut
The New Jersey trio’s songs have racked up over a billion streams worldwide. Over the past few years they have played on a series of sold-out tours.
They also toured internationally with Panic! At The Disco and did festival sets at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Coachella, Hangout Music Fest, Firefly and Governors Ball.
The band returned in 2022 with “Heart So Big,” a collaboration with Matoma that was co-written with longtime ARIZONA collaborator PJ Bianco as a love letter to his autistic son.