The Charlotte Independent Brewers Alliance will celebrate locally brewed beers with a week-long slate of events and experiences. CLT Brewed Week will take place May 6-15.
Events include Collaboration Beer Release Day on May 10, CLT Pint Day on May 13, and the main event of the week, CLT Rare Beer Fest on May 14. See the full program:
- May 6: CLT Brewed Awards — The winning beers and brews in 10 beer categories, selected by members of the Carolina BrewMasters Homebrew Club, will be announced.
- May 7: North Carolina Brewers and Music Fest at Rural Hill — This event will feature live music and a 3-hour tasting.
- May 8: Arts and Culture Day — Charlotte’s breweries will welcome artists and musicians. Click here for more information.
- May 9: CLT Beer & Coffee Day — Supporters are encouraged to visit a local tavern or cafe.
- May 10: Collaboration Beer Release Day — Find out about collaborative beer releases. Click here for more information.
- May 11: Brewery Fitness Day — Take a fitness class at one of your favorite breweries. Birdsong, Petty Thieves and Cabarrus Brewing will offer yoga classes. Click here for more information.
- May 12: Brewery’s Choice — Follow your favorite brewery, or check out a new local watering hole, to see what they have planned for the day. Click here for more information.
- May 13: CLT Pint Day — Get a one-of-a-kind commemorative pint glass featuring artwork by Fu’s Custom Tattoos.
- May 14: CLT Rare Beer Fest — This event will take place from 2-5 p.m. at Heist Brewery & Barrel Arts and will feature over 40 breweries. Tickets are $50. Click here for more information.
- May 15: Whales for Wishes – The annual bottle sharing and rare beer raffle returns after taking a 2-year hiatus due to the pandemic. This year’s event will take place at Resident Culture in the South End. Proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish. Click here for more information.