Greeley town center’s popular Friday Fests return next month, kicking off a summer of live music and Go Cup opportunities.
The Downtown Development Authority and event sponsors kick off the season at 6 p.m. on Friday, May 27 with the MayPlay Festival featuring Cordova as the headliner.
The music continues with special celebrations for the Greeley Blues Jam, Stampede Kickoff, Arts Picnic, Block Party and UNC Celebration Night, featuring both returning and rookie artists.
The season ends on September 16 with a nod to Mexico’s Independence Day.
In addition to live music, the event will feature a variety of artists, makeup artists, vendors and the popular Go Cup program.
Participants of all ages and well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome at the free event. Restaurants and bars will be open before and during the festival so people can grab a bite to eat while enjoying the festivities. Visitors are also welcome to bring chairs and their own snacks and soft drinks.
Quickly plan your Friday Fest visits by consulting the program below:
- June 3: Greeley Blues Jam Kickoff with Josh Hoyer and Soul Colossal
- June 10: Stampede Kickoff with Jesse Cornett and The Revolvers
- June 17: My blue sky
- June 24: The Custom Shop Group
- July 1: Veteran Honor Night with the 101st Army Band, 101st Army Hot Seven Jazz and Army Rock Band
- July 8: Chicano Heat Band
- July 15: Musketeer Gripweed
- July 22: Hazel Miller and The Collective
- July 29: Kick-off of the arts picnic with Funkiphino
- August 5: Stone Beat Invasion
- August 12: Pamlico Sound
- August 19: Dave Beegle and the Jurassicasters
- August 26: Kelsey Jo and the Wildcards
- September 2: Block Party and UNC Celebration Night (group to be determined)
- September 9: Chain Station
- September 16: Mexican Independence Day (band TBD)
For more information, visit www.downtowngreeley.com.