We have an amazing opportunity to join this unique design and creation and events platform, as a live event producer based in their office in Surry Hills, Sydney, with a combination of remote working, to start as soon as possible.
Our client is one of the largest and most respected festivals of creativity and design in the southern hemisphere. They have positioned themselves as an integral part of the global design economy and have grown into a multi-faceted company encompassing a series of global festivals, a brand studio and an event production house.
You will be a creative and technical producer with a strong background in live events and experiential production and will be responsible for managing and coordinating all production, operational, logistical and technical aspects in the preparation, planning and implementation of experiential activations throughout the year. The position will advise and implement a production plan to deliver within budget, on time and safely.
- Demonstrable experience in managing the production and technical aspects of festivals and/or experiential productions
- Detailed knowledge of all areas of event operations and ability to provide support to key stakeholders at all stages of delivery.
- A thorough understanding of speaker and venue needs and the ability to plan and manage events and activations accordingly.
- Experience in people and team management
- Ability to write and manage project budgets, communicating budget targets to the team as necessary, and ensuring projects are delivered within scope, reporting to stakeholders on
- Ability to develop briefs and manage individual project schedules and timelines, ensuring they fit appropriately into the overall project list
- Excellent command of Excel/Google Sheets and project management software.
- Ability to provide thought leadership to the team with your expertise and opinions, both creative and technical, on all things live events and experiential production, advising on strategy, talent, creative direction , problem solving and areas for improvement.
Qualifications and professional qualities:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the production of festivals and/or experiential events
- You work extremely well with creative people (and enjoy it) and know how to support a creative vision (even when it’s chaotic and changing) in a way that fosters ideas, innovation and artistic integrity, while respecting project scope and budget
- You are extremely professional and organized, and a fantastic (positive) project manager who can deliver a project on time, within budget and on schedule, whether large or small;
- You are self-motivated and thrive working independently and as part of a team
If you have live event experience, this is truly an exceptional company to be a part of.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email [email protected] or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all of our online job vacancies.