Go Hog Wild at the Music City Bacon & Barrel Festival on November 3 at the Loveless Barn to celebrate two commonly beloved Southern traditions: hearty food and distilled spirits. Local restaurants will compete with samples of their best bacon dishes. Attendees will be able to taste and vote on these unique and delicious bacon dishes while listening to live music, chatting with distillers and sipping spirits from a selection of over fifty bourbons, whiskeys and more. At the end of the evening, a restaurant will receive “The Golden Hog” award. Produced with community involvement in mind, Music City Bacon & Barrel Festival benefits TennGreen Land Conservancy.
Restaurant Sampling Highlights:
- Loveless Cafe – Pepper Stuffed Bacon Cuts, Open-Faced BLT, and Cajun Bacon Cheesecake
- Southern Spoon – Fried Bologna Mini Burger – House Wagyu, Benton Bacon Bologna, Chilli Cheese, Leaf Lettuce, Tomato on a Brioche Bun and Southern Porchetta – Fried Pork Belly Roll, Bourbon and Toffee Caramel molasses, green cabbage salad, on a sweet potato pancake
- Jasper’s – Crispy Pork Belly Lettuce Wraps
- Stompin’ Grounds at the JW Marriott – Southern Bacon Stuffed Egg with Chilli Cheese, Bourbon Glazed Bacon and Baby Cilantro
- Calle Taco – Tacos Al Pastor
- Copper Branch – Shitake Bourbon Shooter – a bed of rice with Vegan Shitake protein and Vegan Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Jim ‘N Nicks Community Bar-BQ – Loaded Mac and Cheese Topped with Hickory-Smoked Pulled Pork and Green Onions
- South Side Kitchen & Pub + Tempered Fine Chocolates – Chocolate Covered Bacon
This is a 21+ event. Participants must present a valid ID and tickets at the entrance. Tickets include festival admission, 15 whiskey tastings, unlimited bites of bacon, live bluegrass music, on-site activities, and a photo booth. For more information on festival offers and to participate in weekly giveaways, follow Music City Bacon & Barrell on social media @baconandbarrel. Tickets are available for purchase at baconandbarrel.com. Music City Bacon & Barrel Festival is produced by Events Hatched, an event production company focused on community and brand engagement. Hatched festivals provide exceptional experiences while giving back to the community through nonprofit partnerships.