After four long months, the wait is finally over.
Tool is set to embark on an international “Fear Inoculum” tour through the end of May that includes shows in Philadelphia (February 20) and New Jersey (February 26).
Anticipation has been building since the September 2021 announcement.
The band named indie rock band Blonde Redhead and hard rock band The Acid Helps as opening acts for select tour dates, released an NFT, and added a few dates to the already sprawling 50-gig streak.
Even better, Tool even shared footage of band members Adam Jones, Justin Chancellor and drummer Danny Carey rehearsing “The Patient and The Pot” one last time ahead of the world journey.
If you’re hoping to see Tool live, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming tour.
Where can I buy tickets to see Tool?
The three-time Grammy Award-winning band has tickets to every North American show available on all major ticketing platforms.
To find the best ticket prices, we recommend comparing seats on StubHub, Vivid Seats, Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, and MegaSeats.
Where does Tool go on tour?
Tool takes “Fear Inoculum” all over the world.
After starting in Denver on January 27, Tool will play the end of their 28-concert jaunt on March 20 in Cleveland.
In April and May, the rockers will tour across Europe before headlining Tennessee’s Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in mid-June.
For a complete rundown of all of the North American and international shows on the band’s schedule, take a look here.
If you’re just looking for the North American show closest to you, we’ve listed them all, plus a few in Britain, with dates, locations and links to buy tickets.
- January 27 at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- January 28 at Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- January 30 at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- January 31 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
- February 2 at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas
- February 4 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
- February 5 at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- February 8 at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- February 9 at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- February 10 at the FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- February 19 at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- February 20 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- February 22 at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- February 23 at UBS Arena in Elmont, New York
- February 26 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
- February 27 at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York
- March 1 at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- March 3 at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- March 4 at the KFC Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky
- March 6 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- March 8 at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- March 10 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- March 12 at CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska
- March 13 at Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- March 15 at T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- March 17 at the TaxSlayer Center in Moline, Illinois
- March 18 at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- March 20 at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- May 2 at the AO Arena in Manchester, Great Britain
- May 4th at Resorts World Arena in Birmingham, UK
- May 9 at the O2 Arena in London, Great Britain
- June 16-19 at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tennessee (four-day pass)
- June 18 at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tennessee (Tool headlines this Saturday)
Who else plays Bonnaroo?
Tool will be backed by a wide array of artists including legendary singer Stevie Nicks, hip hop icon J. Cole, country stars The Chicks and many more.
Flume, 21 Savage and Billy Strings are other major Saturday Tool headlining artists.
Bonnaroo’s poster with too many acts to list can be seen here or below.
RELATED STORIES ON LIVE EVENTS:
Iron Maiden Tour 2022: Where to buy tickets, dates, times, premieres
Is StubHub legit? Do they have fees? Here is everything you need to know
Slipknot Announce 2022 Tour: Where to Buy Knotfest Roadshow Tickets, Schedule, Special Guests
Please sign up now and support the local journalism YOU rely on and trust.
Matt Levy covers the entertainment industry live, writing about upcoming concerts, festivals, shows and events. He can be reached at [email protected].