The threat of rain hasn’t stopped music lovers from enjoying the sounds of jazz in New Orleans.
Lake Geneva Jazz Fest: Bash on the Bayou kicked off on Friday May 20 at the Maison de la Musique du Léman, N3241 Route Départementale H in the City of Geneva.
The event, which is hosted by the Nouvelles Régionales du Léman, features live jazz music, food vendors and activities for children.
The event has received rave reviews from festival goers and vendors as they hope Jazz Fest will become an annual event.
Jazz Fest continues from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, May 21.
- Kal Bergenhal project from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Badger Jazz Band from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ludy and the Tunes from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Four-star marching band from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Big Style Brass Band from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- ZydeFunk from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
People also read…
The VIP jam with Charlie Wooton will take place from 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
The Jazz Fest will be held again from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 22.
- Underground Sound Jazz from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Arsene Delay from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dan Trudell Trio from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. The weekend pass is $25 in advance. Children 12 and under are free.
For more information, visit www.lgjazzfest.com.