DollywoodThe Flower & Food Festival presented by Covenant Health returns this year from April 22 to June 5. Find out what awaits guests at this year’s Spring Festival!
- The Flower & Food Festival grows by 30% thanks to new displays, animations and interactive elements.
- New mosaiculture icons include:
- A peacock
- A beekeeper tending to a hive
- A mallard duck
- New dishes to try on the festival menu include:
- Cuban sandwich with mojo sauce
- Ruben spring roll
- Pan-fried chicken and andouille sausage
- Nachos with beef bulgogi
- Seafood mac and cheese
- Funnel cakes with berries and honey
- Hand-decorated flower-themed cookies and cupcakes
- Dolly’s Butterfly Garden is an immersive experience that allows guests to interact with the elements of nature in a new way. Created by Montreal, Canada’s Moment Factory, this exhibition will take place in Adventures in Imagination throughout the festival.
- ‘Bloom!’, a thrilling new show performed above ground with theatrical elements and acrobatics by Australian artists.
- The Hall Sisters, an energetic quartet of country pop performers, will take the stage at Craftsman’s Valley.
- Fan-favorite mosaiculture icons:
- The signature butterfly umbrella
- Woodland animal friends
- The touching depiction of Dolly’s mother making the coat in many colors.
- A tasting pass that allows guests to sample five dishes at any Flower & Food Festival culinary venue ($34.99 plus tax or $31.99 plus tax for gold and pass holders) diamond).
- ‘A Brighter Day’ show at the Back Porch Theatre.
- Showstreet’s Umbrella Sky, which brings together hundreds of colorful umbrellas in a shiny, hanging arrangement that creates an “Instagram-worthy” backdrop.
- Picturesque views include:
- Hillside Carpet Display bringing a floral sunset to Rivertown Junction.
- Adventures in Imagination trails decorated with creative chalk art portraits.
Fun facts about the Dollywood Flower and Food Festival:
- The sculptures are designed in partnership with Mosaicultures International, a Montreal-based company specializing in the art of elaborate floral decorations.
- In 2021, the Flower & Food Festival received the inaugural Brass Ring Award for “Best New Food and Beverage Festival or Special Event” by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
- The festival also continues at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa with resort-exclusive décor and menu items.
Dolly Parton Quotes about spring in Dollywood:
- “Spring has always been so wonderful to me, as the flowers begin to grow, the sun shines a little longer and the birds begin to sing a new song. When I was little and the weather began to warm up, all the kids would gather on the porch in the afternoons and sip the lemonade Mom would bring in. It’s springtime for me – making memories with my family and enjoying the beautiful colors everywhere.
- “I hope that when families come to Dollywood during our festival, they will experience the same feelings of joy. This year, our guests will be able to stroll through my special butterfly garden and even see my mom making my coat in many colors. I think the festival will continue to bloom even bigger and brighter here in these beautiful mountains.
More Dollywood fun in 2022:
- Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration presented by Bush’s Beans (June 18-August 7) with an expanded drone and fireworks show nightly.
- Harvest Festival presented by Humana (September 23 – October 29) featuring the all-new Hoot Owl Hollow.
- Smoky Mountain Christmas presented by Humana (Nov 6-Jan 1, 2023).
To visit Dollywood.com for more information.